Voray is the preeminent professional development platform for senior-level executives. Since 2016, Voray has been helping busy professionals connect, learn, and grow. Using intimate settings, small groups, and thoughtful curation, we deliver real value to our community. We create an evening of compelling discussion, a wealth of new ideas, and new vantage points to view your own work. All this in a room full of relevant senior executives who can help you build your career, your business, and your brand.
We’re looking for an experienced BDR Manager to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach BDRs
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage team of 5-12 BDRs and help scale the team in the future.
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to ensure systems are in place to enable BDRs are successful.
- Report to the VP Sales and co-founder
- 1+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals across a Sales Development team
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound teleprospecting methodologies and the ability to implement best practices across the team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing operations, and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred