The professional network of the future.
We know that networking is not working; it’s devolved to the point where it feels superficial and contrived, and doesn’t reflect the reality of how actual relationships are formed.
Voray champions in-person experiences to spark meaningful professional connections. And we provide the online tools for cultivating those relationships, making them more powerful over time.
Voray is the professional network of the future bridging the gap between your digital and in-real-life worlds. We’re shifting the way professionals think about building relationships and, through that, the way they live their lives.
We’re looking for an experienced BDR Manager to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach BDRs
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage team of 5-12 BDRs and help scale the team in the future.
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to ensure systems are in place to enable BDRs are successful.
- Report to the VP Sales and co-founder
- 1+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals across a Sales Development team
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound teleprospecting methodologies and the ability to implement best practices across the team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing operations, and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred