Sales Development Representative
Voxer is a high-performance messaging app that combines the power of live voice with text, photos and videos. Improve your team efficiency and collaborations on Voxer. Communicate easily and instantly with individuals and groups.
Download Voxer: iOS – http://i.voxer.com/iphone Android – http://i.voxer.com/droidapp
Use Voxer on your computer: web.voxer.com
Voxer is more than just a walkie-talkie app, it is one of the most used messaging applications in the world. Voxer iOS and Android apps allow millions of users across the world to communicate instantly. Thousands of businesses use Voxer to make their communication more efficient and to improve customer service. We're looking for an energetic Sales Development Rep (SDR) to grow our business even faster.
- Own inbound and outbound lead qualification, nurturing of leads and the creation of sales pipeline via phone and email - “A True Hunter”
- Find and engage with leads and to create interest.
- Achieve daily activity goals – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, etc.
- Draft segment specific emails and phone scripts with creative messaging to drive higher response rates to generate appointments.
- Constantly measure results and iterate to find the right messaging for each segment
- Research accounts and contacts using business intelligence and social media tools to uncover and determine the right contacts.
- Qualify and outreach to inbound leads who signed up.
- Leverage their creativity to find other ways to engage with potential contacts to create interest.
- 1-2 years track record in the tech industry in lead generation, sales development or telemarketing role.
- Enjoys the role and have experienced the processes in at least on company.
- A track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- Have continuous and exceptional Salesforce.com acumen.
- Experience with a sales communications platform like PersistIQ.
- Exceptional experience prospecting via LinkedIn and other social media and internal database tools.
- Master messaging differences for various prospect personas, segments, buyers, and use cases.
- Creative and effective writing skills.
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision.