Vyrill.com helps brand marketers make sense of all the user generated video content on social media and web, and leverage video intelligence for product brand marketing. The product solution is a cross platform artificial intelligence powered user generated video analytics, video licensing and video content marketing platform, that can be leveraged across an enterprise from digital marketing, PR to product teams. Vyrill's higher mission is to help brand marketers drive more product activation and sales with video marketing. Vyrill was selected as the "2017 The Next Big Thing" startup competition winner at NYAdtech conference on 2nd Nov, 2017. Marketers are drowning in user generated video content across web and social media. Vyrill analyzes video text, sound and moving images to offer video insights, brand safe content and integration. Vyrill increases product activation by up to 78%, saves marketers up to 90% in time and $$ with analyzing videos to deliver actionable insights, and reduces the costs of new content creation by 80% by helping leverage the most impactful user generated video content. Vyrill is based out of San Francisco, CA.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our team as the first sales hire. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is a significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run full sales cycle: prospecting, demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business with top brands
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Help build a sustainable sales process
- 2+ years of SaaS closing experience
- Desire to be the first sales hire and work in an ambiguous environment
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients