Inside Sales Representative
WegoWise provides utility performance benchmarking and analytics services to property owners and managers of multifamily, single family, and commercial building portfolios. Property managers use WegoWise to obtain useful, actionable information and to make better informed operational and capital investment decisions. For more information, visit www.wegowise.com, subscribe to our energy blog (blog.wegowise.com), and follow us on Twitter @WegoWise.
WegoWise is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help us sell to new customers and markets. Our Inside Sales Reps apply their consultative sales skills to help WegoWise expand our customer base. They have a meaningful impact on the growth of our business, and contribute to our mission of improving the environmental sustainability of buildings.
The right candidate will be a self-starter, independent thinker, passionate about sales, and motivated to work for a mission-driven organization.
- Identifying and qualifying opportunities in their market
- Performing pro-active outreach, following up on inbound inquiries, and serving as primary point of contact with potential customers throughout the sales cycle
- Assessing each potential customer’s needs and goals, demonstrating our software, and communicating a clear value proposition
- Preparing compelling proposals and finalizing new contracts
- Occasional travel to in-person meetings and industry conferences
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extensive sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Experience selling to the real estate and/or energy management sectors
- Experience in a startup or a company focused on data/analytics
- Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Suite, Salesforce and/or other CRM platforms
- A constant and self-imposed drive to exceed goals
- Well-organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple accounts and assignments simultaneously
- Adapt well to frequently changing systems and workloads, creative and flexible, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to WegoWise’s vision, mission, and values
- Be a nice person :)