Director, Platform Sales
White Ops is a cybersecurity company that protects businesses from automated threats: actions like ad fraud, credential stuffing, and fake engagement conducted by malicious bots. Even when a bot perfectly impersonates human behaviors, White Ops is able to detect it with precision and confidence. This ability, plus our unique vantage point on the "black hat" mindset, has made us the platform of choice for some of the largest and most forward-thinking brands on the web like The Trade Desk, Oath, and Adobe.
White Ops is seeking a high-performing Director of Platform Sales to grow new revenue from Advertising and Marketing technology based clients. We provide the industry-leading solution in human verification, detecting and preventing ad fraud with the mission to make it unsustainable and unprofitable for the cyber criminals that perpetrate it. If you are a seller who’s not only motivated by the financial rewards of successful selling, but also by the higher calling of helping to make the digital advertising industry a cleaner, safer, better place for legitimate actors, then White Ops may be a strong fit.
This role requires a self starter mentality, comprehensive understanding of the ad tech landscape, customer focus and excellent communication skills. Candidates must be familiar with selling complex software as a service programs.
- Exceed new business quarterly revenue goals from Advertising and Marketing platforms including SSPs, DSPs and e-commerce sites.
- Lead all aspects of the sales effort including prospecting, opportunity qualification, contract negotiation and Customer Success hand-off.
- Negotiate SaaS based detection and prevention service programs, stewarding the MSA process between White Ops and client Legal, Business Development, Procurement and Product teams.
- Maintain high level of pipeline and CRM discipline and accuracy including forecasting projected revenue, meeting activity, opportunity value and close/won dates.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations that highlight White Ops competitive advantages and superior ROI for prospects/clients.
- Develop needs-based solution proposals and resolve any post-proposal challenges with proof-of-concept/evaluations and initial on-boarding of new clients.
- Identify, organize and focus White Ops internal resources (pre-sales and post sales) that are required to affect closure of new sales opportunities.
- Aggressively work client contacts across all levels of the organization from C-suite to managers.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 35%.)
- 5+ years SaaS based sales experience within Advertising, Marketing and/or e-commerce technology.
- Quantifiable history of meeting and exceeding annual sales objectives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for complex technology solutions.
- Understand fundamentals of digital media measurement.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients of all professional levels, from C-suite to Jr AMs.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.