VP of Customer Success
White Ops is a cybersecurity company that protects businesses from automated threats: actions like ad fraud, credential stuffing, and fake engagement conducted by malicious bots. Even when a bot perfectly impersonates human behaviors, White Ops is able to detect it with precision and confidence. This ability, plus our unique vantage point on the "black hat" mindset, has made us the platform of choice for some of the largest and most forward-thinking brands on the web like The Trade Desk, Oath, and Adobe.
White Ops is seeking a VP of Customer Success who will lead the team responsible for driving long lasting client partnerships by providing excellent customer experiences and insights. This person will represent the “voice of the customer,” overseeing account management, business intelligence and technical sales support teams to continuously optimizing the entire customer lifecycle, minimize customer churn and identifing upsell opportunities. By interacting directly with White Ops customers, the VP of Customer Success will help create an on-going feedback loop to help inform and prioritize company products, needs and strategies. The VP of Customer Success must be obsessed with delighting customers and embody White Ops’ fierce mission to eliminate fraudulent traffic from internet advertising.
This role requires an high degree of inter-departmental collaboration, customer focus, excellent communication skills, numerical analysis and in depth technical understanding of the ad tech landscape. The candidate should be a strategic thinker, problem solver and comfortable operating within a fast-paced start-up environment. Attention to detail and situational leadership is paramount to success.
- Lead account management, business intelligence and technical sales support team in providing excellent customer service and insights to White Ops customers.
- Continuously optimize service cycles to hone pilot conversions, renewals and identify upsell opportunities.
- Work with cross departmental teams to contribute to strategic sales planning, identify product priorities, engineering support needs and research efforts.
- Assume leadership accountability in resolving potential disputes or concerns, internal and external as it relates to client services.
- Identify complex issues (conflicting data, client objections, industry trends, etc) and offer solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Become a White Ops product and service expert in order to reinforce and educate clients on White Ops methodology, measurement capabilities and services.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 20%.)
- 10+ years in client services, preferably with SaaS based offering and within the ad tech space.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written skills.
- Proficient and comfortable giving client facing presentations.
- Experience working with sales/post-sales teams.