Ad Sales Manager
Wibbitz envisions a world with a video for every story. Our advanced text-to-video technology automatically creates branded videos out of text content within seconds. Publishers use Wibbitz to better reach and engage on-the-go audiences with short-form videos, optimized for any screen. The Wibbitz Control Room platform gives publishers complete editorial oversight of video creation, with access to top-quality licensed content from partners including Reuters and Getty Images. Publishers are able to easily produce videos at scale and significantly increase video ad revenue. The Wibbitz technology has been awarded Best Mobile Publishing Product at the Mobile World Congress, and the Grand Prix Award by UNESCO for Worldwide Innovation. Founded in 2011, Wibbitz has offices in New York & Tel Aviv and is backed by Horizon Ventures, NantMobile, Initial Capital, lool Ventures, and Kima Ventures among others.Learn more at www.wibbitz.com and follow us at @WibbitzLooking for an exciting career opportunity? Check out our open positions here! http://www.wibbitz.com/jobs
The Wibbitz team is quickly growing and looking for driven, creative, proactive and charismatic individuals. As part of a young startup, you’ll have the opportunity to gain diverse experience and make a visible contribution to the company’s success. You’ll work with a fun and innovative group who values teamwork and supporting each other’s growth.
Your primary focus will be to develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, agencies and brands and advise them on best practices to achieve their business objectives with Wibbitz inventory. You will work closely with various global key stakeholders (Adops, Sales and Customer Success) .
- Outreach to new buyers - agencies, premium programmatic advertisers and ad networks
- Growing our programmatic footprint by cultivating new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with programmatic demand partners
- Independently prospect develop & maintain a fresh pool of leads
- Work closely with Ad-ops, Sales, Publisher Success team and clients to manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure timely launches, successful performance, delivery and optimal revenue
- Working with various internal teams to launch new advertising products
- Work on overall monetization strategy, suggest and test new initiatives
- 3+ years of experience working in the video media monetization space - Must!
- Strong relationships with known agencies, premium programmatic advertisers and ad networks
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proactive, Results-driven team player with the ability to work both independently and cross departments
- Organized, detail oriented, creative and problem solve
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, highly motivated individual with strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment, wear multiple hats and learn fast under pressure