Ad Sales Manager
Wibbitz is an automated video creation company that empowers any team to produce professional short-form video. Before Wibbitz, creating professional videos required an in-depth experience of video production and complex editing programs that take years to perfect. Since launching in 2011, Wibbitz has been changing the definition of video creation. With Wibbitz, teams have access to customizable video templates, drag-and-drop editing tools, and millions of licensed photos, videos, and soundtracks that make it quick and easy for anyone to create video for social media, news & entertainment coverage, marketing, communications, recruitment, events and more. While powering video for leading brands including Bloomberg, Reuters, Conde Nast, Bertelsmann, FleishmanHillard, HubSpot, and Birchbox, Wibbitz also has two API solutions enabling video creation capabilities within any website or application.
The Wibbitz team is quickly growing and looking for driven, creative, proactive and charismatic individuals. As part of a young startup, you’ll have the opportunity to gain diverse experience and make a visible contribution to the company’s success. You’ll work with a fun and innovative group who values teamwork and supporting each other’s growth.
Your primary focus will be to develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, agencies and brands and advise them on best practices to achieve their business objectives with Wibbitz inventory. You will work closely with various global key stakeholders (Adops, Sales and Customer Success) .
- Outreach to new buyers - agencies, premium programmatic advertisers and ad networks
- Growing our programmatic footprint by cultivating new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with programmatic demand partners
- Independently prospect develop & maintain a fresh pool of leads
- Work closely with Ad-ops, Sales, Publisher Success team and clients to manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure timely launches, successful performance, delivery and optimal revenue
- Working with various internal teams to launch new advertising products
- Work on overall monetization strategy, suggest and test new initiatives
- 3+ years of experience working in the video media monetization space - Must!
- Strong relationships with known agencies, premium programmatic advertisers and ad networks
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proactive, Results-driven team player with the ability to work both independently and cross departments
- Organized, detail oriented, creative and problem solve
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, highly motivated individual with strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment, wear multiple hats and learn fast under pressure