Account Executive, NYC
Wizeline is a global product development company that helps its clients solve their biggest challenges with design and technology. Wizeline helps technology leaders build innovative end-to-end products that capture new markets, disrupt business models, and leverage data. Over 10M people use Wizeline-designed and developed products every day. With Silicon Valley DNA and exceptional global talent, Wizeline has built a practice uniquely equipped to this task.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and relevant consulting or solution selling experience, you should join Wizeline - one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months to more than 300 employees).
Wizeline sales professionals deliver distinctive client experiences through consulting offerings tailored to address the unique needs of the Global-2000. Working hand-in-hand with all members of the Wizeline team, Account Executives (AE) translate business objectives into qualified consulting opportunities, manage the pursuit process, and act as the key advisor to the client.
- Landing and expanding accounts to fuel rapid year-over-year revenue growth
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions and knowledge of relevant industry trends
- Orchestrating a global sales pod of Solution Architects, Field Marketers, and Sales Development Reps to drive results through pursuit, proposal, and overall account management
- Translating business objectives into technical requirements on the fly, and delivering differentiated client experiences that drive significant impact
- Working closely with each account team member to develop differentiated strategies
- Sustaining key client relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle
- 5-12 years experience selling services or consulting projects to complex clients and highly matrixed organizations.
- Consistent track record of closing multiple, large deals per year with the C-suite of Global-2000 companies
- Comfortable working with $4M+ revenue quotas achieved through deals both large and small
- Equally comfortable selling to the CTO or CIO as to the CEO -Experienced with a complex deal pursuit across multiple internal/external decision makers, developing and presenting proposals that win new business
- Ability to navigate various levels within client organizations
- “WE” not “I” mentality - you recognize that sales are driven by the entire team, not just the person leading negotiations
- Experience with various project delivery methodologies, including AGILE
- Proven ability to educate the customer and coach them through complex buying processes
- Experience with all stages of a sales process, including updating CRM
- We expect that our company will be different a year from now. You should be excited to help drive that change and bring a perspective to the table