Account Executive, NYC
Wizeline transforms how teams build technology. Its customers accelerate the delivery of innovative products with proven solutions, which combine Wizelines intelligent product strategy and roadmapping software with full-stack, agile development services. With decades of experience building disruptive technology in the heart of Silicon Valley, Wizelines team shares a proven track record of enabling companies to achieve breakthrough results with software and services.
Customers of Wizeline include some of the fastest-growing software companies, as well as many of the worlds most established brands, including News Corp, Yahoo!, Sparkcentral, Nuance and many others. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Guadalajara, Mexico and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
At Wizeline, we prioritize growth opportunities for our employees. As part of a rapidly growing team, Wizeliners have opportunities to move into senior roles and/or learn about the different areas of the business; management, client-facing and team-lead roles have often been filled internally by top-performing and motivated employees. We have twice yearly promotion cycles and hold monthly peer-nominated awards that give recognition and cash bonuses to deserving recipients. Wizeline has also launched a global work abroad program, which supports employees who want to visit another office (San Francisco, Guadalajara or Ho Chi Minh City) for six months. If you want to work at a company building impactful technology for the next generation of software products and services, apply to Wizeline! www.wizeline.com/careers
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and relevant consulting or solution selling experience, you should join Wizeline - one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world (we’ve tripled in size in the last 12 months to more than 300 employees).
Wizeline sales professionals deliver distinctive client experiences through consulting offerings tailored to address the unique needs of the Global-2000. Working hand-in-hand with all members of the Wizeline team, Account Executives (AE) translate business objectives into qualified consulting opportunities, manage the pursuit process, and act as the key advisor to the client.
- Landing and expanding accounts to fuel rapid year-over-year revenue growth
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions and knowledge of relevant industry trends
- Orchestrating a global sales pod of Solution Architects, Field Marketers, and Sales Development Reps to drive results through pursuit, proposal, and overall account management
- Translating business objectives into technical requirements on the fly, and delivering differentiated client experiences that drive significant impact
- Working closely with each account team member to develop differentiated strategies
- Sustaining key client relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle
- 5-12 years experience selling services or consulting projects to complex clients and highly matrixed organizations.
- Consistent track record of closing multiple, large deals per year with the C-suite of Global-2000 companies
- Comfortable working with $4M+ revenue quotas achieved through deals both large and small
- Equally comfortable selling to the CTO or CIO as to the CEO -Experienced with a complex deal pursuit across multiple internal/external decision makers, developing and presenting proposals that win new business
- Ability to navigate various levels within client organizations
- “WE” not “I” mentality - you recognize that sales are driven by the entire team, not just the person leading negotiations
- Experience with various project delivery methodologies, including AGILE
- Proven ability to educate the customer and coach them through complex buying processes
- Experience with all stages of a sales process, including updating CRM
- We expect that our company will be different a year from now. You should be excited to help drive that change and bring a perspective to the table
- Stock ownership
- Competitive health and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Catered meals
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Tons of team events, and more