Wonder is a new kind of research service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone – from individuals up to Fortune 500s – to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
Wonder is a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone - from individuals up to Fortune 500s - to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
We are looking for a motivated, high energy, results driven team member to spearhead client integration and expansion. If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, build something meaningful and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
- Own integration and utilization for enterprise accounts once they are sold, end-to-end
- Formulate action plans that maximize renewals and drive growth in enterprise accounts
- Comfortably connect with our customers within enterprise accounts, understand their needs and present on-going solutions
- Hit weekly and monthly utilization targets for each enterprise account sold
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Anticipate customers needs and provide assistance on how to use Wonder optimally
- Host quarterly executive business reviews with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of account management, integration, up-sell principles and customer service practices
- Working knowledge of customer (consultancies and ad-agencies) and market dynamics
- Track record of over-achieving on metrics
- Exceptionally customer service oriented with a high EQ
- Affable to the utmost degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience (account management, consulting or sales experience -- SAAS background is a major bonus)
- Inherent Problem Solver
- Hungry yet humble
- Willing to learn
- Natural born people person who isn’t afraid of the phone
- Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers