Wonder is a new kind of research service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone from individuals up to Fortune 500s to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
Wonder is new kind of research service that provides access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of researchers around the world. We provide a beautifully simple way for anyone – from individuals up to Fortune 500s – to access knowledge when they need it most.
With a quickly growing Business Development team, we’re seeking a curious thinker and militaristic executor. We’ve constructed a powerful sales machine, and need someone to join our family. The ideal teammate thinks strategically, acts analytically, and pairs sales empathy with self-directed action and a figure-it-out mentality.
- Customer centric, above all else
- Make the sales team more efficient and productive with technology, KPIs, and analysis
- Own all aspects of your pipeline (identifying, tracking and improving on key metrics related to sales cycles, close rates, etc.)
- Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales
- Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and present solutions
- Hit weekly and monthly sales targets
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Super passionate about what we’re building
- 2+ years proven experience (and leveling up) in a sales executive role at a SaaS (or similar type) company
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Customer service oriented with a high EQ
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, sometimes the hard way
- You live and breathe consultative sales, know all the standard pain points, and have a strong interest in solving them
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay data-centric reports to multiple stakeholders
- Embrace the nature of a start-up. We work hard and we have a great time. 9-5’ers need not apply
- 90% of Health and Dental through BlueCross
- Vision benefits