Wonder is a new kind of research service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of analysts around the world. We enable anyone – from individuals up to Fortune 500s – to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
Wonder is a new kind of research service that provides access to the intellect and fact-finding skills of a distributed network of researchers around the world. We provide a beautifully simple way for anyone – from individuals up to Fortune 500s – to access knowledge when they need it most.
With a quickly growing Business Development team, we’re seeking a curious thinker and militaristic executor. We’ve constructed a powerful sales machine, and need someone to join our family. The ideal teammate thinks strategically, acts analytically, and pairs sales empathy with self-directed action and a figure-it-out mentality.
- Customer centric, above all else
- Make the sales team more efficient and productive with technology, KPIs, and analysis
- Own all aspects of your pipeline (identifying, tracking and improving on key metrics related to sales cycles, close rates, etc.)
- Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales
- Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and present solutions
- Hit weekly and monthly sales targets
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Super passionate about what we’re building
- 2+ years proven experience (and leveling up) in a sales executive role at a SaaS (or similar type) company
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Customer service oriented with a high EQ
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, sometimes the hard way
- You live and breathe consultative sales, know all the standard pain points, and have a strong interest in solving them
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay data-centric reports to multiple stakeholders
- Embrace the nature of a start-up. We work hard and we have a great time. 9-5’ers need not apply