Business Development Representative
What if software could learn to identify high-quality work and manage the people who perform it? WorkFusion was born out of research that co-founders Max Yankelevich and Andrew Volkov sponsored at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to manage incoming lead follow up and the process and strategy around lead generation. This includes the development of targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities and maintaining knowledge of WorkFusion, competitive positioning and industry trends. We are looking for a persistent hunter who wants to launch their career in sales in an entrepreneurial, startup environment.
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
- Research and build new and existing accounts
- Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
- Manage, track and report all data/activities in Salesforce
- Participate in related trade shows, conferences and events
- 3+ years of sales or lead generation experience
- Assertiveness and conversation etiquette command
- Comprehensive approach to complex solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing combined with relevant work experience
- SaaS experience preferred
- Fluent English is required, German, Spanish, French - would be an asset