What if software could learn to identify high-quality work and manage the people who perform it? WorkFusion was born out of research that co-founders Max Yankelevich and Andrew Volkov sponsored at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking for an experienced Channel Executive/Manager to expand our current Channel Program, and ensure our Partners are enabled and trained with the tools they need to be successful. He/she will work with Head of Global Alliances and with management in Sales, Marketing, Product, and Services to drive revenue through partner channels.
- Build and execute WorkFusion’s Partner Program to ensure the ongoing development of strong relationships with consulting partners
- Lead the joint partner planning process to develop performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships
- Work closely with sales, presales, the partner’s organization, WF management and other stakeholders towards building relationships, implementing go to market programs, generating leads, influencing business and fulfilling services
- Manage conflict by fostering excellent communication and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Link the partner’s business model and value propositions to our software platform
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Minimum of 8 years of successful complex sales, channel, & business development experience at enterprise software application organizations
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions
- Extensive knowledge of system integrators and/or management consulting firms and how they work with clients
- Experience building large global alliances with systems integration companies and key partners at an executive level
- Strong business acumen and capability to develop strategic plans and execute tactically with partners across geography, vertical and horizontal practices
- International work experience and background interacting with distributed teams, with multiple countries and cultures
- Proactive, tenacious and driven approach to work - with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment