What if software could learn to identify high-quality work and manage the people who perform it? WorkFusion was born out of research that co-founders Max Yankelevich and Andrew Volkov sponsored at MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots. WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
As a Sales Director you’ll help our Fortune 500 prospects understand the power of WorkFusion’s ability to automate their processes leveraging AI-driven RPA. We are looking for results-oriented, intellectually curious, and highly-motivated people who have a track record of success in selling complex solutions. This individual will take ownership of client relationships to drive sales, develop new opportunities, and close enterprise-level deals especially within the banking, financial services, and insurance space.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives
- Mobilize a broad team through a complex sales cycles lasting several months
- Present the value of WorkFusion and our services to senior client executives
- Achieve quarterly sales quotas for respective target accounts
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working for a leading consulting organization or a software company
- Successfully sold enterprise software as a solution or part of the overall solution into Fortune 500 companies
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 20% performer)
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with client
- Expert in stakeholder management and the ability to progress opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Preferred experiences in BPO, Analytics, Enterprise Software and Management Consulting