Business Development Representative
WorkGenius is a digital workforce solution that uses AI to match and manage a network of 350,000 vetted professionals to deliver quality project results at record speed and scale. Trusted by over 5000+ companies worldwide, including Unilever, Expedia, Foot Locker, eBay, Mashable, LinkedIn, and more.
In this role, you’ll get to tell the world’s most notable and innovative companies about a better way to handle their most daunting digital projects. Our set of customers is impressive but we’ve only reached a fraction of the $450bn market so we need you to tell the CEOs, CMO’s, and department heads about the genius of WorkGenius.
- Prospect - qualify new leads in close collaboration with a team of account executives
- Own a geography or market segment and identify suitable prospects leveraging sales databases and tools
- Target accounts through personalized outreach across various channels such as email, phone, mail, social
- Leverage sales automation tools to optimize productivity
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales-qualified leads quota
- Represent WorkGenius at conferences and other networking opportunities
- Become a WorkGenius master - learn all about our magic sauce
- Support the team throughout the sales cycle, including creating smart sales campaigns, organize data in sales tools, communicate with prospects, and contribute to forecasting and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 6-12 months of SaaS sales experience with a track record of meeting quota
- Genuine interest in a career as a sales rock star
- You’re articulate - people pay attention when you apply your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious - you love to WIN
- Creative and resourceful - you find ways to be successful no matter what gets in your way
- You have plenty of energy - you are excited by each day and what it brings
- Strong team player - you are responsive and cooperate well with others
- Considerate, confident, persistent, passionate - you’re not discouraged when you encounter difficult situations or people; you brush it off and get back in the game!