Business Development Manager
Wrappup uses smart voice recording to summarize meeting discussions and make speech searchable.
During meetings, users tag important moments that compile into a summary of playable minutes-of-meeting. These are then shared to teams, accessible from anywhere on the cloud.
Wrappup builds-in powerful search-ability for easy reference and review. Participants can search for 'keywords" across meetings and the app will pinpoint the exact moments where those words were spoken. In addition, similar to thumb-print technology, Wrappup can identify who is speaking throughout a meeting based on their "voice-print". Meeting memory has never been so powerful.
Wrappup leverages speech data to create productivity metrics on individuals & meetings. Using its speaker recognition, it accurately measures who is speaking the most in meetings and by topic. It can quantify that when Stan speaks, he leads to actions on average every 7min. It even understands which topics are taking over the discussion.
We're looking for someone excited to get into a company as the first sales hire with a lot of excitement around them and grow quickly as a leader.
As a Business Development Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with the co-founders to set up the sales process and execute it but researching prospective customers, creating outreach strategies, and identifing opportunities. You will run online demos of Wrappup and sell it’s great value proposition. This role is primarily a inside sales position working in our New York office.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Wrappup’s innovative and proprietary technology
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities of all sizes
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club type
- 2-5 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment (B2B Software)
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the department
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A “Go-getter” mentality
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- 1-2% Equity