Customer Success Manager
Wyng builds technology that powers compelling digital campaigns and promotions for agencies and brands. Our culture is rooted in technology and marketing, spanning diverse disciplines and decades of experience across mar-tech, ad-tech, CX, UX, data, and core mobile and web technologies. In 2011, Wyng powered the first ever hashtag campaign in connection with a Super Bowl ad, and continues to evolve its platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior. We believe great products are defined by intelligent architecture and a passion for innovation. Wyng is headquartered in New York City’s NoMad neighborhood.www.wyng.com
Wyng is looking for a Customer Success Manager to be a powerful advocate that solves problems and identifies opportunities on behalf of the customer and Wyng. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for your customers’ success in reaching their marketing goals with Wyng’s platform and services, and in turn driving customer renewal and expansion.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be passionate about all areas of the business and wear multiple hats in the organization: industry researcher, product expert, project manager, data analyst, creative strategist, and relationship manager. You will be fully versed in both the social marketing industry and our SaaS platform, in order to educate our customers on best practices, deliver creative solutions to help customers reach their goals, and help customers analyze campaign results. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will manage a book of business of heavily engaged mid-market and Enterprise-level accounts.
- Relationship management: Act as the primary point of contact for customers in your book of business; maintain and build strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Onboarding and implementation: Own the process of customer onboarding, education, and implementation to set customers up for success with Wyng’s suite of products and services.
- Strategic planning: Work proactively to build short-term and long-term strategic account plans with smart and measurable goals.
- Project management: Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Product innovation: Understand how customers interact with Wyng products and identify their needs, challenges, and ideas.
- Renewal and expansion: Retain and grow your book of business by driving product adoption and usage, and identifying, creating, and closing expansion opportunities.
- Consultation: Develop high-quality resources necessary to support the customer lifecycle (e.g. executive business reviews, campaign recaps, training materials, proposals, etc.).
- Forecasting: Maintain discipline around weekly, monthly, and quarterly renewal and expansion forecasting.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Advocate customer needs and ideas internally, and work collaboratively to achieve outcomes and results for customers.
- Annual account growth: Your performance will be measured by KPIs concerning both retention and growth in ARR (annually recurring revenue) in your book of business.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role in customer success or account management. Experience in Enterprise software, SaaS, or digital marketing preferred.
- High emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills with experience building long-lasting relationships, internally and externally.
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to C-level executives.
- A proven track record of success in retaining and expanding business with key customers.
- A strong work ethic and desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment.
- Passionate about customer success and going above and beyond to deliver a great customer experience.
- Ability to adapt to change and work cross-functionally with other teams to drive results for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Early employee--you will think of Wyng as your own company, not just a job.
- Great opportunity to learn how a fast track technology company scales in a growth and team-oriented environment