Senior Account Director
Wyng builds technology that powers compelling digital campaigns and promotions for agencies and brands. Our culture is rooted in technology and marketing, spanning diverse disciplines and decades of experience across mar-tech, ad-tech, CX, UX, data, and core mobile and web technologies. In 2011, Wyng powered the first ever hashtag campaign in connection with a Super Bowl ad, and continues to evolve its platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior. We believe great products are defined by intelligent architecture and a passion for innovation. Wyng is headquartered in New York City’s NoMad neighborhood.www.wyng.com
Wyng is changing the way brands engage with and sell to consumers.
Our powerful, turn-key solutions make it easy for marketers and their agencies to build and launch content hubs, quizzes, contests, shoppable widgets, microsites and social activations that bring creative ideas to life... without the heavy burden of coding and web development.
As social, shareable, and owned media rise in importance for marketers and consumers alike, Wyng is looking for a few killer salespeople to join our team. If you’re a creative thinker with a track-record of forging partnerships with in-house digital teams at large brands, social and digital agencies or publishers and broadcasters, we want to hear from you...we’re in hyper-growth mode, and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor!
- Are fearless, curious and fun to hang around with
- Have at least 7 years of experience managing major accounts -- with responsibility for growing revenue -- ideally as an account director or account manager within a digital agency
- Know how to navigate large, complex enterprises and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Are an expert at uncovering needs, providing solutions and delivering value to the customer
- Have a proven and demonstrable track record at exceeding expectations
- Are passionate about digital and the evolution of consumer marketing
- Have grit and persistence