There’s so much more data available to investors today, and they are not equipped to source and analyze it all. At YipitData, we do it for them. For each company we cover, we source and analyze all of the data available. So for their key questions, they now get answers with real data not anecdotes. Institutional investors at over 150 hedge funds and long-only funds trust YipitData to analyze all of the data for them and distill critical insights. YipitData’s 95-person team includes data engineers, data analysts, and equity research analysts. YipitData is headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Boston, Hong Kong, San Francisco, and Shanghai.
YipitData specializes in analyzing web data for institutional investors. In the last year we've grown our team from 15 to 70+ people, increased revenue 3x and expanded our customer base to include the largest institutional investors in the world.
We are hiring a Renewals Manager to lead our renewals process and help continue the fast growth of our customer base.
As a Renewals Manager at YipitData you will:
- Increase renewal rates working directly with customers and partnering with customer success managers
- Execute relevant phases of renewal lifecycle to ensure high renewal rates
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve renewal rates
- Help establish best practices in renewal processes to be shared with new members of a quickly growing team
- History of top performance and achievement
- Demonstrated ability to grow business and upsell existing business
- Experience in contract negotiation and managing a renewals process across multiple stakeholders
- Exhibit excellent judgment and strong communication skills in handling a wide variety of complex customer interactions
- Eager to think strategically about driving revenue growth through the renewals process
- Driven by big-picture goals and processes, and able to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excited by and curious about the investment community and the future of data
Positive, but not required:
- Experience working with hedge funds and mutual funds