Business Development Representative
YOOBIC is an all-in-one platform enabling multi-location businesses such as retailers, restaurants and hotels to deliver the perfect customer experience across every location. With YOOBIC’ Physical Experience Platform, all aspects of the physical experience are optimized, from operations to team training and employee engagement, enabling businesses to consistently satisfy customers and keep them coming back over and over again. Based in New York, London, Paris, Tel Aviv, Sao Paulo, and Milan, with more than 200 employees, YOOBIC is used by 150+ brands & retailers across the world including Kate Spade, Puma, Clarins, Yankee Candle, Adore Me, Pixi Beauty, Lacoste, Peugeot, and Kenzo.
YOOBIC is an In-Store Conversion Optimization platform that helps retailers and brands optimize their stores, operations, and teams to deliver an irresistible shopping experience that ultimately drives conversion up. Based in New York, London, Paris, Tel Aviv and Sao Paulo with more than 150 employees, YOOBIC is used by 120+ brands & retailers across the world including Halfords, Lacoste, Kate Spade, Yankee Candle, Kiko Milano, Pixi Beauty, Logitech and Peugeot.
We have 17 different nationalities and more than 10 languages are spoken in our offices. We offer an inclusive, multi-cultural environment, where everyone is encouraged and empowered to make their impact as our company continues to expand its global footprint. We produce excellence, we take pride in the work we do, we are committed to make our team and our clients as successful as possible.
Your role We’re looking for a process driven and creative recent graduate to join our growing Sales Team in our London office. You will be joining our team of experienced sales people who have built and run successful startup sales teams before.
The Role involves being a big part of the future of YOOBIC. The successful candidate will be exposed to sales, marketing, business development, customer success and product teams in order to learn all of the required skills to become an enterprise sales person at YOOBIC.
What You Will Do - Follow up all marketing campaigns to generate and qualify leads in an effective manner - Work with Sales Managers to profile a dedicated target list of contacts and accounts - Articulate and promote YOOBIC solutions to prospective clients - Work with marketing teams to cultivate customer/prospect relationships - Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs - Execute on outbound prospecting strategies and behaviours - Support Sales Managers during initial stages of sales process
- You'll have graduated recently and be keen to get into a career in SaaS sales
- You will be passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, digital and new technologies and be keen to build something new
- You will understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- You will think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a self-starter and passionate about driving growth
- You will have a thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well
- You will enjoy building new relationships and working collaboratively
- Additional Language skills are highly beneficial