Partner Success Manager
Yotpo helps brands leverage customer reviews and photos throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Brooklinen, Away Travel, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
We are looking for a high-energy Partner Success Manager with hands-on SaaS product, digital marketing and eCommerce expertise. As the second person on the NYC Partnerships team, this position is integral to Yotpo’s continued growth strategy to engage, convert & retain the company’s biggest and most important agency partners. First-class relationship building skills with technical agency and/or account management experience are a must.
Within the Business Development team and alongside client-facing team leaders, the Partner Success Manager will be building and leading process in order to drive operational value for our partners, their customers and Yotpo’s internal teams. By using strong consultative skills to guide our partners, you will assist them in deploying, managing & selling Yotpo’s platform to help their clients with User Generated Content strategies.
You'll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a brand new team and shape the future of our company while working with the most respected agencies worldwide.
- Have strong business acumen, are process-driven and have hands-on experience working with SaaS customers/eCommerce agencies on a technical level.
- Are motivated by being the main point of contact and advocate for our most strategic agency partners.
- Love teaching and consulting: you get excited when you help someone achieve a goal.
- Provide partners with ongoing product training and support during pre-sale AND post-sale processes, delivered in a way that is consistent with Yotpo’s reputation as one of the easiest and best companies to partner with.
- Create performance and account health check reports for agencies - converting them into actionable insights & next steps which lead to more referrals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to build new processes, criterias and KPIs to track partner deployment statuses, red flags, areas for improvements, upcoming renewals etc.
- Guide partners in their scoping efforts: costs, implementation roadmap, timelines, deployment best practices, etc.
- Provide unlimited support to Yotpo’s Client Success teams with assistance and visibility on agency processes to ensure timely client deployments, high feature adoption and smooth renewals.
- Ownership of key relationships with technical & client-facing agency teams (account managers, project managers, solutions engineers etc) to identify their needs and offer them innovative solutions to assist them and their clients.
- Maintain high activity rates with partners, keeping an open line of communication with key stakeholders.
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a CSM or Account Management role- preferably in a SaaS, digital marketing or eCommerce agency environment.
- High-level technical know-how in areas including: web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls.
- Analytical, process-driven and business savvy with consultative problem-solving skills.
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing and eCommerce best practices.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation.
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others.
- A valid U.S. work authorization and ability/willingness to travel required.