Midmarket Account Executive
Yotpo, the leading user-generated content marketing platform, helps online businesses acquire, convert, retain, and understand customers. With Yotpo, it’s easy to collect great customer experiences and use them to enhance business & marketing activities.Partnerships with search and social platforms like Google, Facebook, and Instagram and integrations with HubSpot, Salesforce, and more mean businesses can improve results from all the channels they’re already using to grow. That’s why more than 200,000 businesses worldwide use Yotpo, from growing brands like Tile, Esurance and Adore Me to established enterprises like Staples, Hallmark, and GoPro.Yotpo has raised $50 million in funding and has over 200 employees across its Tel Aviv headquarters, New York office, and recently opened UK office.
Yotpo’s Enterprise Account Executive position is an integral role to our continued growth strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of Yotpo’s growth as the Enterprise team, currently three people, expands and increases its reach. We are looking for experienced, consultative Enterprise Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of the eCommerce landscape, SaaS and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our skilled Enterprise SDR team
- Proactively seek new business by out-bounding new potential accounts to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Run consultative demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and IT and C-Level Executives across all verticals
- Drive and navigate the full complex enterprise sales cycle to attain new business, continuously selling high-value ROI proposals
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 4-8 years of full cycle enterprise sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with a highly consultative and technical sales cycle
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision-making structure in mid-market companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player Bachelor Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply Anticipated travel to tradeshows and client meetings as needed