Midmarket Account Executive
Yotpo helps brands leverage customer reviews and photos throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Brooklinen, Away Travel, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo’s Enterprise Account Executive position is an integral role to our continued growth strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of Yotpo’s growth as the Enterprise team, currently three people, expands and increases its reach. We are looking for experienced, consultative Enterprise Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of the eCommerce landscape, SaaS and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our skilled Enterprise SDR team
- Proactively seek new business by out-bounding new potential accounts to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Run consultative demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and IT and C-Level Executives across all verticals
- Drive and navigate the full complex enterprise sales cycle to attain new business, continuously selling high-value ROI proposals
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 4-8 years of full cycle enterprise sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with a highly consultative and technical sales cycle
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision-making structure in mid-market companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player Bachelor Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply Anticipated travel to tradeshows and client meetings as needed