Strategic Partnerships Manager
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Patagonia, Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT Watches. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
With the hustle of a salesperson and the rapport-building of an account manager, Yotpo is looking for its next Strategic Partnerships Manager to develop and nurture meaningful relationships with the largest and most sought-after agencies.
Yotpo has built a robust ecosystem of strategic partnerships with leading digital, marketing & retail agencies, who evangelize our technology to their clients. This is Yotpo’s Partner Program and one of the company’s fastest growing revenue channels. Your goal will be to drive qualified business through the strong relationships you build over time.
This Partnerships Manager will work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to support the complex sales-cycles while providing ongoing product and sales enablement. Because of this, first-class relationship building skills are needed - along with a heavy dose of energy and charisma!
- Have experience in sales/business development/strategic account management in a SaaS environment, marketing or eCommerce preferred
- Have a proven ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Are a fearless networker who enjoys operating out of your comfort zone and can be highly adaptable in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- 2+ years in B2B SaaS software, agency or platform sales in a Channel or New Business role - ideally quota-carrying
- Strong understanding of the retail and eCommerce landscape (e.g. SaaS, agency, platform)
- Proven ability to build & manage relationships with the goal of growth and retention
- Experience working in or alongside complex sales-cycles
- Seasoned public speaker/presenter with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- A valid U.S work authorization and the ability to travel 25% of the time. Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer this as a remote position.