Yotpo helps brands leverage customer reviews and photos throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Brooklinen, Away Travel, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
At Yotpo, we are serious about investing in our sales talent. Our SDR Manager is dedicated to ensuring that the SDR team are well-equipped for success within Yotpo’s fast-paced organization. You will report to the Director of Sales Development.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage team of 5-12 SDRs and help scale the team in the future.
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to ensure systems are in place to enable SDRs are successful.
- Report to the VP Sales and co-founder
- 1+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals across a Sales Development team
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound teleprospecting methodologies and the ability to implement best practices across the team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing operations, and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred