Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value. With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Patagonia, Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT Watches. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
At Yotpo, we are serious about investing in our sales talent. Our SDR Manager is dedicated to ensuring that the SDR team are well-equipped for success within Yotpo’s fast-paced organization. You will report to the Director of Sales Development.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and coach SDRs
- Manage Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Manage team of 5-12 SDRs and help scale the team in the future.
- Work closely with marketing and sales ops to ensure systems are in place to enable SDRs are successful.
- Report to the VP Sales and co-founder
- 1+ years of SaaS sales management experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, including sales development and/or closing, preferably in a Business-to-Business organization
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment
- Proven track record at achieving or exceeding measurable goals across a Sales Development team
- Excellent working knowledge of outbound teleprospecting methodologies and the ability to implement best practices across the team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with multiple departments including sales, marketing operations, and executive management
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred