Yotpo helps brands leverage customer reviews and photos throughout the buyer journey to increase trust, social proof, and sales. With Yotpo, businesses can collect every type of user-generated content and use it to build a stronger brand and better customer experience.
Yotpo’s integrated solution lets brands collect, curate, manage, and respond to user-generated content from a single platform. That’s why the world’s leading commerce brands, like Brooklinen, Away Travel, UnTUCKit, and Esurance, choose to grow with Yotpo. An official partner of Google, Facebook, and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and has over 300 employees globally.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of SMB AEs who are introducing Yotpo’s solutions to prospects and driving forward the company’s growth strategy. You will play an essential part in hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the AEs.
You’ll work closely with our sales development and marketing teams to maximize SMB acquisition, as well as alongside our Director of Sales to define and align AE goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals. You must be a strong coach & leader, with proven experience in both management and Account Executive capacities. This is an opportunity where your responsibilities and abilities will grow exponentially with the growth of the company itself.
Our CEO, Tomer Tagrin, wrote “If you build a great company culture then your employees like to come to work, are value-driven and feel that they are a part of something great. If you succeed in creating such an environment, then who the hell would want to leave?” This environment is the result of having a culture in which entrepreneurship is an aspect of every facet of what we do, and each person’s contribution day in and day out directly impacts company growth as a whole. We are driven to become better in everything we do, and we do so by learning and growing from one another.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train sales qualification process
- Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- 2+ years or more of prior management experience; prior management consulting or SMB sales experience is a plus
- Data-driven, making decisions and strategies based on it
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable