Business Development Representative
B2C marketers today are constrained by the gap that exists between data and marketing systems. Zaius’ B2C CRM eliminates that gap by bringing customer data and campaign execution together in a single platform, empowering marketers to engineer the repeat purchase. With complete control of customer data for segmentation and analysis, marketers can better understand shopping behaviors and deliver truly personalized campaigns across channels, at scale and with speed. If you can dream it, you can do it with Zaius. Zaius is backed by Matrix Partners, Insight Venture Partners, Underscore VC, and Leaders Fund.
It is an exciting time to join the Zaius Sales Team! An opportunity to work with a world class team who has an uncapped extremely motivating variable commission plan and a culture that promotes career growth.
We are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they understand the planning and prospecting part of the sales process. With hundreds of Sales professionals selling to our targeted buyers, we are looking for BDRs who know how to stand out and “rise above the noise” to secure buyer conversations.
- Our BDRs will work with New Business Account Directors (ADs) to identify the right accounts and people within targeted accounts to outbound prospect to secure buyer conversations and create the right pipeline opportunities for their AEs.
- This will be done via a high mix of both outbound calls and e-mails daily.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges and how our solution can address their business needs.
- Drive and own the first two parts of the sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level executives including Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing and Ecommerce Executives.
- Prospecting: outbound calling/e-mailing rising above the noise to secure buyer conversations.
- Exceed monthly buyer conversation quota.
- Must have 1-2+ years of technology entry-level Sales experience with proven track record of exceeding quota for setting up buyer conversations.
- Selling marketing technologies into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and large B2C companies (+)
- Selling into the digital marketing organization (+)
- Knowledge of marketing analytics. (+)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.