Zaius B2C CRM was built for marketers who need to maximize customer lifetime revenue, not just opens, clicks, and visits. Our software helps marketers understand which campaigns are driving first purchases, repeat purchases, customer loyalty, and average order value, and makes it easy to automate and optimize cross-channel campaigns to drive performance against those metrics. Zaius is backed by major VC companies including: Matrix Partners, _Underscore.VC, and The Leaders Fund.
We are looking for Account Directors who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they know how to close business. At Zaius, we take a consultative approach, partner with and build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how Zaius can be a strategic solution for their needs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts for customer upsell and renewals
- Oversee all upsell and renewal of assigned customers
- Hit upsell and renewal quota
- Build relationships with clients to uncover and understand individual current customer demands and map them to product capabilities requirements
- Deliver strategic account reviews, highlighting opportunities to increase performance
- Build strong relationships with customers and collaborate to improve their operational performance through best practice sharing and campaign ideation
- Work cross functionally with groups company-wide, including sales, Customer Success, and Marketing
- Drive maximum demand and sales on existing and up-and-coming products to existing customer
- Coordinate the involvement of tech support, strategic customer success, management, and other company personnel to meet existing account performance objectives
- Analyze key metrics to identify opportunities to strengthen customer relationships, specifically operational opportunities
- Maintain intelligence on marketplace changes and competition with other accounts
- Work cross functionally to implement plans to achieve goals
- Identifying opportunities and pathways for overall client success
- Prepare reports on individual account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within assigned accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in an account management position, exceeding customer upsell and renewal targets
- Articulate and persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A Track record of successful relationship management skills.
- An Ability to hit the ground running – a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter.
- An Ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately.
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions.
- A Track record of taking on big challenges and delivering despite obstacles and limited resources.
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL.