B2C marketers today are constrained by the gap that exists between data and marketing systems. Zaius’ B2C CRM eliminates that gap by bringing customer data and campaign execution together in a single platform, empowering marketers to engineer the repeat purchase. With complete control of customer data for segmentation and analysis, marketers can better understand shopping behaviors and deliver truly personalized campaigns across channels, at scale and with speed. If you can dream it, you can do it with Zaius. Zaius is backed by Matrix Partners, Insight Venture Partners, Underscore VC, and Leaders Fund.
We are looking for Account Excecutives who have not only the desire for success, but have also proven they know how to close business. At Zaius, we take a consultative approach, partner with and build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how Zaius can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Zaius is a B2C CRM that helps you better understand, segment and engage with customers in a more personalized way. Quite simply, no other B2C marketing platform empowers marketers to grow revenue from existing customers like Zaius does. Zaius is flexible enough to supercharge your existing marketing stack or act as a standalone platform. We empower marketers with ownership of customer data and analytics, freeing them from dependence on IT.
- Our Account Executives bring on new clients with support from a solid inbound lead pool, partnering with a Business Development Representative to setup new buyer conversations, and most importantly possessing the outbound prospecting skill-set to build your own pipeline.
- The majority of new business is created over phone/ meetings and web demonstrations but going onsite strategically for key opportunities is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospect’s challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs.
- Drive and own the entire sales process:
- Planning: target upper end SMB, Mid-Market, and lower end Enterprise accounts with C-Level Executives in Marketing, Digital Marketing, and eCommerce.
- Prospecting: outbound personalized calling and e-mailing rising above the noise from the hundreds of other Sales professionals calling on our potential buyers to secure buyer conversations.
- Presenting: qualify to ensure our activity will lead to potential revenue, build and demonstrate value conducting software demonstrations.
- Closing: own the entire sales process gaining an agreement on what must take place in working towards a business relationship.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Must have 3+ years of software sales closing experience, with a track record of closing new business and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience selling software into upper end SMB, Mid-Market, or large B2C companies.
- Earn results and success vs. entitlement mentality.
- There are people that talk about doing things and people that do things. We are looking for “do’ers” that have proven they can own their own oar and take pride in building something incredible.
- Take pride in your work/work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Experience with both early stage and well established companies.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.