Zaius exists to assist marketers with the independence and intelligence to creatively design and boldly deliver a customer-first experience.
Zaius helps B2C marketers see their customers like never before, helping you to interact with them on all channels in a more impactful, and downright delightful manner. How? We bring together three key things B2C marketers need right now:
- We stitch together all your customer data for a full view of your customer; like a CDP, without the cost.
- Zaius then automatically analyzes and visualizes behavioral segments without any coding; imagine a data scientist for your team.
- Finally, without leaving Zaius, you create and deploy multi-channel campaigns; it’s your next-gen ESP.
We are actively looking to add an experienced pre-sales Solutions Engineer to work closely with our sales, product management, and engineering teams. Zaius is a B2C CRM that helps you better understand, segment and engage with customers in a more personalized way. Quite simply, no other B2C marketing platform empowers marketers to grow revenue from existing customers like Zaius does. Zaius is flexible enough to supercharge your existing marketing stack or act as a standalone platform. We empower marketers with ownership of customer data and analytics, freeing them from dependence on IT.
- Be on the front lines of customer communication, providing demonstrations of our product, strategizing on the most relevant use cases, knowing everything there is to know about our software and discussing technical integrations during the sales process.
- Work closely with our Account Directors, Client Success Managers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to costantnly add value throughout the sales process while also staying up to date on current technical concepts on future product enhancements.
- Assist in the creation of custom demonstrations and fill out technical statements of work, as well as RFPs.
- Prepare and provide client-facing demonstrations and technical review sessions during follow-up calls.
- 5+ years or prior experience solution selling eCommerce, Marketing and Merchandising tools to upper end SMB, Mid-Market, or enterprise-level businesses for technical audiences.
- Passionate and confident public speaker that is able to convey complex sales material to both business and technical audiences.
- Highly structured and analytical mindset; strong business acumen and ability to situationally develop unique business value.
- Ability to think abstractly and whiteboard on the fly, detailing client use cases that are most relevant to their business.
- Strong attention to detail, both quantitative and qualitative.
- A strong desire to educate new clients about our value proposition and be proactive with questions and commentary to learn what the client cares about most.
- Track-record of revenue generation, with direct quota a plus. Bachelor’s degree.