We believe life is better with real personal connections, caring communities and a sense of play. ZogSports is America's most popular social sports community, with over 120,000 players forming millions of new friendships every year. It's easy for people to get together and play with a perfect balance of good fun, sportsmanship and an opportunity to give back. Join with a full team, a few friends, or as a free agent. In 2014, ZogSports realized the need to bring connection, community and play to workplaces, and launched the Zog Corporate Business. We support organizations by increasing morale and collaboration, and enhance the employee experience by creating connections and camaraderie. We offer Field Days/Company events, In-Office Programming, and Private Tournaments. Learn more: www.ZogSports.com/Corporate-Events.aspx or email Bryan@ZogCulture.com ___ The ZogSports Story: After his close call on September 11, 2001, Robert Herzog was inspired to create an organization which brought like-minded people together to have fun, give back and create community. He identified a need among New York's young professionals for better organized sports leagues and more natural social interactions outside of the workplace. Twenty-six teams kicked off ZogSports' 2002 launch, and now ZogSports is the nation's largest social sports community with over 120,000 people playing ever year and every team playing for charity. For a complete listing of our activities, head over to www.ZogSports.com. You can Zog in NYC, NJ, ATL, DC, Chicago, LA, SF and San Jose.
ZogSports is looking for a few outgoing, reliable individuals to become Brand Ambassadors and help promote the upcoming fall leagues. Position starts as soon as possible. Do you have what it takes?
ZogSports is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Attending events (races, parties, game-watches, etc.) and visiting bars to distribute flyers and discuss ZogSports with attendees
- Posting flyers in bars in the Stamford area. There's a lot of creativity with this one since we'll give you a list of bars to visit, but also give you the chance to find some locations on your own! You will also be distributing flyers, as well as speaking, to people in the bars
- Handing out flyers at ZogSports events and discussing upcoming events and activities
- Distributing flyers at outdoor parks and events in the CT area
- Exhibits our core values: Fun, Team Player, Caring, Reliable, Organized and Continuous improvement
- Have a flexible schedule: Brand Ambassadors need to be available to work evening hours (most weeknight shifts will be from 7-10 PM) and weekends.
- Able to successfully communicate the mission of ZogSports and its activities
- Experience in marketing and/or flyering a plus, but not required