zoovu is the ultimate AI Conversational Platform. We help brand and retailers create conversations that convert. zoovu digital assistants interact with billions of consumers every day to help them find the perfect product by asking questions. Our goal is to bring the human touch to digital channels with conversational AI. zoovu helps brands and retailers to truly understand their consumers and humanize the digital experience. Our commitment to combining the human touch with tangible ROI is at the core of who we are – without it, we’d be just another SaaS company. “We’re in the business of helping brands create more relatable, conversational touchpoints with consumers, and our platform only enhances this effort. From Fortune 500 enterprises to SMBs with limited marketing budgets, zoovu provides the opportunity for digital assistants to be an attainable asset for all brands regardless of size, industry or target audience.” - Rob Mullen, Chief Executive Officer at zoovu. So, what are you waiting for?! Join the 500+ business having success with zoovu today! Request your free demo at zoovu.com
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Sales Director.
- Be responsible for Enterprise Sales initiatives and key North -
- American accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategic plans to achieve targets and - expand our customer base
- Manage our business development strategy and new business acquisition
- Actively create new business opportunities through event participation and networking
- Build market position by negotiating and closing business deals
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partner with your customers understand their business needs and objectives
- University Degree
- 2-5 years experience in Sales (SaaS preferred)
- Track Record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
Skills/Personality: - Strong Oral and Written Communication skills - Achievement Oriented - Experience working with senior to C-level executives - Technically minded but solutions oriented - A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience - Loves to debate (not argue) - Friendly, warm, team player - Confident, not arrogant - Autonomous - self starter - Direct and clear communicator, articulate - Structured, organized, and concise - Convincing, but not sales-y