Zoovu is the ultimate AI-driven conversational search platform helping customers find the things they’re looking for by having a conversation - not by typing or talking keywords! We turn every search into a conversation that leads to a fruitful shopping experience for the customer, the brand, and the retailer! Our AI-driven search platform interacts with millions of consumers, collecting hundreds of millions of data points every day. This stream of customer data combined with Zoovu’s machine-learning algorithms helps digital commerce professionals optimize and personalize each customer interaction through a series of questions and answers that lead them to confident purchasing decisions. Zoovu clients see a 211% uplift in conversion and a 47% average order value uplift. More than 2,500 brands and retailers use Zoovu to have conversations that convert including Amazon, Coty, Whirlpool, and Canon. Zoovu operates worldwide in 500+ product categories, across all languages. See more at www.zoovu.com
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Sales Director.
- Be responsible for Enterprise Sales initiatives and key North -
- American accounts
- Develop and execute sales strategic plans to achieve targets and - expand our customer base
- Manage our business development strategy and new business acquisition
- Actively create new business opportunities through event participation and networking
- Build market position by negotiating and closing business deals
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and partner with your customers understand their business needs and objectives
- University Degree
- 2-5 years experience in Sales (SaaS preferred)
- Track Record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
Skills/Personality: - Strong Oral and Written Communication skills - Achievement Oriented - Experience working with senior to C-level executives - Technically minded but solutions oriented - A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience - Loves to debate (not argue) - Friendly, warm, team player - Confident, not arrogant - Autonomous - self starter - Direct and clear communicator, articulate - Structured, organized, and concise - Convincing, but not sales-y