Account Executive - MidMarket
Welcome to the future of learning! Here, experts publish new courses every day, employees are engaged, and learning is the new normal. Human interactions are the essential driver of engagement in today’s ever-connected world. That’s why in order to generate unparalleled engagement rates, we made human interactions the foundation of our Learning Engagement Platform. You, too, can put an end to the frustration felt between Business units and Learning & Development teams. Through exponential engagement, courses from 360Learning never fail to accomplish the business objective: we are faster, simpler, more engaging. To make large deployments even easier, 360Learning seamlessly integrates with the leading LMS tools, from day 1. We now serve 1200 clients with 1.5 million end users across 120 countries. From our offices in Paris and headquarters in New York we make learning great again.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- 1+ years B2B SaaS closing experience (especially to HR or Business vs. IT), with ACV > $20k.
- Successful track record: top performer and continuous outperformance vs. targets.
- Drive, leadership, entrepreneurship.
- Analytical skills.
- Listening skills.
- Oral impact, energy.
- Team play & humility.