Senior Sales Development Representative
Welcome to the future of learning! Here, experts publish new courses every day, employees are engaged, and learning is the new normal. Human interactions are the essential driver of engagement in today’s ever-connected world. That’s why in order to generate unparalleled engagement rates, we made human interactions the foundation of our Learning Engagement Platform. You, too, can put an end to the frustration felt between Business units and Learning & Development teams. Through exponential engagement, courses from 360Learning never fail to accomplish the business objective: we are faster, simpler, more engaging. To make large deployments even easier, 360Learning seamlessly integrates with the leading LMS tools, from day 1. We now serve 1200 clients with 1.5 million end users across 120 countries. From our offices in Paris and headquarters in New York we make learning great again.
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. Our SDRs are responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating potential clients.This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies
- Execute email and phone outreach to set up appointments for business development team leaders.
- Drive long term revenue growth by laying a foundation for long-lasting relationships with target companies
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling, and must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Schedule 5 meetings/week
- Create 10 opportunities/month
- Generate over $2m pipe/year
- 1+ year of SaaS SDR experience
- Comes from top 50 University.
- Drive, leadership, entrepreneurship.
- Analytical skills.
- Listening skills.
- Oral impact, energy.
- Team play & humility.