Senior Sales Development Representative
360Learning is a collaborative Digital Learning platform that leverages data to engage learners and trainers. 360Learning allows companies to rely on digital technology to boost their learning culture: social, peer-to-peer, gamification, mobile (iOS & Android), ranking systems, user generated content, adaptive learning...Created in 2010, 360Learning now has over 1,300 clients (such as Criteo, Havas, Chanel or Haribo) and 500,000 users in 120 countries.Gartner Frontrunners for Learning Management - 2017 Capterra Top 10 "Most User Friendly LMS" - firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. Our SDRs are responsible for driving new business to the front of the sales funnel by educating potential clients.This is an opportunity for highly intelligent, driven and energetic individuals who want to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Identify important decision makers at prospective companies
- Execute email and phone outreach to set up appointments for business development team leaders.
- Drive long term revenue growth by laying a foundation for long-lasting relationships with target companies
- Must be comfortable and effective in email outreach, prospecting, cold-calling, and must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Schedule 5 meetings/week
- Create 10 opportunities/month
- Generate over $2m pipe/year
- 1+ year of SaaS SDR experience
- Comes from top 50 University.
- Drive, leadership, entrepreneurship.
- Analytical skills.
- Listening skills.
- Oral impact, energy.
- Team play & humility.