VP of Sales
Fountain is the hiring automation software for the New Service economy, built for speed and scale, that is backed by over $33M in venture capital. Fountain is designed specifically to help address the challenges around high-volume, high-velocity, and high-turnover recruiting within retail, delivery, food/beverage, manufacturing, hospitality, etc. Fountain’s hiring automation software powers the new service economy to source, screen, hire and onboard nearly 1 million applicants each month. Since inception, teams across 50 countries use Fountain to save millions of work-hours and communicate with more than 10+ million applicants. Our mission is to open opportunities for the new global workforce. Fountain's customers include Uber Eats, Safeway, Lime and Shipt. Our mission is to maximize labor-market efficiency and provide economic opportunity to local workers. Visit us at Fountain.com to learn more. p.s. We're hiring on all fronts! We're looking for risk-takers that are not afraid of challenging the status quo. https://fountain.com/careers
We’re looking for a VP of Sales to lead our growing sales organization at Fountain. The ideal candidate is passionate about scaling a sales organization and support the Fountain vision. We’re looking for an inspiring leader who can create a performance-driven culture, build a repeatable sales process to deliver results, and coach all levels of sales professionals to develop in their careers.
In this role, you’ll start with a team of 5+ Account Executives and be expected to scale this to 12 within 12 months.
- Recruit, hire, and manage a growing team of experienced Account Executives and managers
- Build repeatable training processes that help AE’s learn sales skills, product and industry knowledge, and professional habits they need to succeed in the role
- Train and assist sales reps in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities, and the skills needed to position Fountain as an industry leader
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Build, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales objectives.
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivating, and performance-driven.
- You have deep knowledge of a complex sales process preferably with 6+ years of sales management experience in a B2B environment
- You have deep knowledge of selling to SMB to Mid-Market buyers of ACVs of under $50K and average sales cycles under 45 days
- You’ve closed business so you can train AEs on how to be successful in their roles
- You have great people skills. You’ve shown the ability to recruit, hire, and manage talented people
- You’re able to build scalable processes, and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time
- You’re a proven coach: you’ve helped your people unlock their full potential
- You have built out a team in a company at a series A-C stage company
- You are data oriented and able to know offhand what the current sales cycle is and are able to own your numbers
- You have a plan and philosophy on how to drive revenue. Not only predicting the outcome, but knowing the drivers
- You have ideally sold into a similar target audience in the SMB/brick and mortar space(ie Square, Toast, When I Work, Deputy, Etc.)