Abacus is part of Emburse, a global leader in expense management and AP automation solutions, which is trusted by more than 4.5 million users in more than 120 countries. Over 14,000 customers, from start-ups to global enterprises organizations, rely on Emburse’s tailored, highly-configurable solutions. Emburse enables organizations to make faster, smarter decisions, empower business travelers to recapture lost nights and weekends spent doing tedious expense management, and help make users’ lives -- and their businesses -- better. For more information about Emburse, please visit emburse.com. Abacus, the #1 mid-market expense reporting software listed on G2 Crowd, is the only truly real-time expense reporting solution on the market. It is the easiest way for a company to reimburse its teams, implement their expense policy, and reconcile corporate credit cards throughout the month. More than 1,000 customers use Abacus, including GLG, Coinbase, and Betterment. For more information about Abacus’ solutions, please visit abacus.com.
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us - we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning - join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
We’re expanding our inside sales organization and looking for a driven account executive to help us accelerate our growth. You’ll own the entire sales lifecycle, from following up with qualified inbound prospects to targeting outbound leads.
This position is for candidates with 1-3 years of experience. It’s a great opportunity for current Account Execs who are looking to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup that is focused on the small business market, or current Sales Development Representatives who are looking to step up and take on a challenge.
We’re a lean team where everyone works collaboratively to ensure that we’re building the best product for our customers and there is plenty of room for both learning and growth.
- You will be the face of Abacus, responsible for the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting, pitching, and demoing to helping onboard new customers.
- You will be advising prospective customers on ways to improve their company’s Finance and Accounting workflow (whether relating to expense management or otherwise). We are always looking to provide value to our customers.
- You’ll work with our Sales and Marketing teams to help prospect and qualify Gleads, manage your own pipeline of opportunities, and stay focused on hitting your goals.
- Everyone touches product at Abacus, so you’ll translate feedback back into our Product and Engineering teams to help better prioritize new features and updates.ag
- 1-3 years experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience selling into SMBs.
- Experience selling to multiples stakeholders within an organization (IT, Finance, Operations, etc) and understanding how to navigate the sales cycle around this.
- Technical aptitude: You will be speaking to companies that are using a variety of systems and financial platforms. We require that candidates have the aptitude to pick up these concepts and technologies quickly.
- Strong Multi-tasker: You’ll have to balance demos, follow-ups and prospecting.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You’d be one of the first sales reps at Abacus, so we’re looking for someone who can operate in a lean structure and constantly seeks to improve the process.
What would be nice to have?
- You have creative hobbies and a writing background.
- You have experience working with B2B Marketing teams.
- You’ve worked on small sales teams and can help build your own pipeline.
- You have experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM.