Business Development Representative
ActionIQ is at the center of a data-driven revolution that is changing the way brands think about customer experience, digital transformation and the value of customer data as a core corporate asset. As an Enterprise CDP, ActionIQ helps F500 companies connect their first-party customer data, orchestrate cross-channel campaigns, and measure incremental lift across all digital and offline channels. We are VC backed by Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Bowery Capital, and FirstMark Capital, are already helping brands like Verizon Wireless, The New York Times, HBC, WW and others grow customer LTV and marketing ROI.
The Business Development Representative(BDR) role will be a vital part of our team to fuel growth and will report to the Business Development Lead.
We are looking for a sharp and innovative professional to lead market research and business development within an assigned region of the U.S.. You are a highly competent writer and researcher, intelligent, ambitious, hard working, creative, resilient, and above all, coachable.
You will receive continuous support from some of the most experienced sales professionals in the SaaS space. You will be responsible for driving sales pipeline across a defined set of named accounts in key verticals: Retail, Health & Fitness, Technology, Travel/Hospitality, Telco and Financial Services. This is a green field opportunity as ActionIQ currently has no natural competitors.
- Develop new business opportunities from inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Identify target accounts for new outbound sales campaigns
- Develop new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Meet target quota related to number of qualified opportunities
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Play an active role in the creation and iteration of team processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills