Sr. Sales Training and Development Executive
adMarketplace is the largest consumer search technology company outside of Google and Bing. We provide search marketing integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent. We are dedicated to improving the search experience for publishers, advertisers, and consumers. With 20 years of search marketing expertise and innovative consumer search technology, our goal is to add value to every search.
adMarketplace is seeking a proven Sr. Training & Development Executive to contribute to the onboarding, training, education, development and on-going enhancement of adMarketplace’s training program with an emphasis on advertising and publisher sales.
This is a highly visible training leader within the organization to collaborate with senior sales leadership, executive management, marketing and HR to drive overall training and development strategies that support adMarketplace’s established and changing business goals.
- 7+ years of experience driving training strategies and programs with a focus in digital media
- Experience coaching sales professionals including field work and participating in sales calls, role play, mock pitches, etc
- Experience working for a technology company or an advertising agency
- Experience in leading instructional design efforts of the training organization with various e-level tools and learning management systems
- Excellent and compelling presenter with a knack for delivering training courses in various formats
- Experience developing training programs adjusted to all audience levels from entry-level staff to executive management