Senior Enterprise Account Executive
adMarketplace connects the largest advertisers to customers searching outside of legacy search engines. Our native search solutions provide incremental sales for advertisers and increased yield for publishers. Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts.
Tremendous career opportunity to apply your consultative solution selling skills across a broad line-up of Fortune 300 brand marketers and their advertising agencies. (*Will consider player/coach candidates)
We are a New York based ad-tech company with an award-winning tech platform. We compete head-to-head with Google. We’re enjoying unrivaled success as a formidable disruptor in the paid search advertising industry with long-standing partnerships with Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, UBER and many others.
- Strong sales hunter capable of connecting with and gain interest from decision-makers who control $3m in advertising budget.
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written - thrives on selling into complex and dynamic organizations across a broad spectrum of industries including senior-level brand marketers, performance advertising executives, and data analysts.
- Consultative/Solution approach, pitching solutions not products, and comfortable securing from prospective clients’ ad budgets, market goals, and performance tracking data assets.
- Strong objection handler, with agility to think-on-feet for scenario-based solutions.
- Conducts substantial research on clients to bolster outreach and pitches.
- Relationship-builder comfortable with sales cycle of more than two months and seizes the moment to close.
- Can understand and carry-forward our product offering and position in the digital advertising industry, representing our company at industry conferences and events, to win new clients.
- Able to customize your pitches as sales presentation decks.
- Collaborates across in-house departments to ensure your clients’ ongoing and often changing needs are continuously met.
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.
- At least 7-10+ years as a top performer in B2B enterprise sales, pitching to AVP-level and above
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions.
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology.
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and bonus if also comfortable with Google Slides and CRM via SalesForce.
- Will be a quick-study on the search / pay per click / performance advertising market, as well as its dovetailing with brand marketing
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Highly analytical mindset.