Sales Development Representative
Discover Aircall, the call center software of a new generation: http://bit.ly/-aircall
Set up easily the virtual business phone system your team and customers will love. No deskphone. No hardware. Install in one click, use right away. Get phone numbers instantly, in up to 40 countries. Assign a team to each number and stop missing calls. Integrate with CRMs you are already using.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development to join our NYC office. This role involves researching companies and contacts, inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
- The Sales Development Rep works with demand generation marketing to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demo and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Successful experience in a SaaS SDR position in a startup or SMB is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- Data and result-oriented. Not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Perfectly fluent English is mandatory. Other languages, especially French, is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness.
- ability to manage in an accurate, detailed, over time, a large quantity of information.
- Enthusiasm, fun and enjoyment of life. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
- Cool offices in the heart of NYC
- Medical / Vision / Dental benefits
- Gym & commuting allowance
- Amazing annual off sites, and even a trip to the Paris HQ.