Senior Sales Executive
By joining all of the departments of your hotel with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps your staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. ALICE’s main product - ALICE Suite - brings together your front office, concierge, housekeeping, and maintenance teams, and connects your guests to your hotel with our app and text messaging tools. The ALICE platform is also available as specialized software and mobile applications for your staff (ALICE Staff), your concierge (ALICE Concierge) and your guests (ALICE Guest). Each module can be integrated with your PMS and third party management systems. ALICE’s partners include 3-5 star independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and concierge companies looking to provide exceptional service through mobile staff technology and guest communication channels. Third-party service providers also leverage the ALICE API. ALICE was founded in 2013 by Justin Effron, Alex Shashou, and Dmitry Koltunov, and has raised $39M to date.
We are a Series A funded NYC based Startup with a global team that is reinventing how hotels operate. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, ALICE provides an integrated cloud platform that becomes the central system for a hotel's guests, staff, and management. Through ALICE, a hotel can track and dispatch work to the concierge, front desk, housekeeping, valet, maintenance, and more while also giving the guest an entirely new way to engage through a mobile app and SMS.
We are looking for a startup minded senior salesperson with background in hospitality software to help our sales team scale. The VP of Sales will help drive our sales team with the goal of setting up warm leads to convert to clients. You will have three primary roles:
- Adding new clients to the ALICE platform
- Helping to drive sales strategy
- Helping to grow the sales team
Ultimately, you will help our sales team get the product in front of new clients and help drive our sales machine growth. You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry.
Outcomes You Will Produce: - Be responsible for specific territories to focus on for ALICE growth across the sales funnel - Help create sales material necessary for our sales team to continue to scale and be effective - Work with product team to relay what you are hearing from potential clients
- Live in or willing to move to NYC
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous sales experience with Hotel Software
- 3-5 years of Experience in a successful sales organization
- Experience working on a team of successful SaaS and/or Cloud sales professionals
- Strong prioritization and instinct for timelines
- Problem solver and structured thinker
- Team oriented, self motivated, with a constant desire to learn and grow
- Self starter, hungry, hard working, ambitious, problem solver
- Total comfort demonstrating SaaS/cloud-based software and discussing it with business leaders
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Acute attention to detail, follow through and a history of reliable execution
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $130,000
- On Target Earnings: $140,000 - $190,000
- You will build a disruptive technology in the largest global industry
- You will help drive the direction of an evolving product through your insights and execution
- You will work with a team of passionate product and technology entrepreneurs.
- Because you want to make an impact, and love what you do every day!