Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SF)
Amplitude provides product intelligence tools that help teams run and grow digital businesses. Modern product and growth teams use Amplitude to learn what drives impact on key business metrics. Founded in 2012, Amplitude is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Seattle, Austin, and Singapore. Over 26,000 companies including Microsoft, Under Armour, Intuit, Twitter, Bonobos, and Peloton use Amplitude for product analytics. In December 2018, the team raised $80 million in Series D venture funding led by Sequoia Capital at a valuation of $850 million. Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about the team, culture, and environment at https://amplitude.com/careers. Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
To fuel the sales fire, we are looking for Sales Development Representatives who are hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch (or re-launch) their careers. We want the best of the best and make sure that top performers are rewarded.
- Get trained on Amplitude’s sales process. Learn how to properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts
- Start making outbound customer calls to find new business and accounts
- Shadow fellow Sales Development Representatives
- Attend trainings to learn about the product and industry
- Partner with Account Executives to build out account plans for your assigned strategic accounts
- Strengthen your product and industry knowledge through 1:1s
- Understand how to recognize and uncover larger opportunities
- Have a great understanding of Amplitude’s sales model
- Be able to help train and onboard new hires
- Be proficient in basic product demos as you work towards a closing role
BA/BS at 4-year accredited college: preferably business degree, or equivalent life experience.