Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value. The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
We are in search for a driven young professional with a keen eye for detail. We want someone who loves all things startup and can thrive in a fast-paced environment with an 'will do whatever it takes to get the job done' attitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Director of Sales to compile and analyze performance data
- Research and develop high level lead lists for senior sales team
- Create and implement Mass Emails & marketing collateral to be sent to prospects
- Track performance metrics for outbound campaigns
- Develop and implement inbound marketing strategies and tracking
- CRM experience preferred (**SalesForce experience even better)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must (PPoint, Excel essential)
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Your choice of health benefits
- Stock options available
- Weekly meetings over delicious beer!
- Startup environment, strictly enforced casual attire!