Senior Sales Representative
Founded in 2011 by the team behind ICQ, Dotomi and Jajah—and backed by Peter Thiel, (via Founders Fund), Eric Schmidt (via Innovation endeavors) and Jerry Yang, AppCard disrupts traditional retail sales with its global platform for data-driven marketing. We analyze, target, and engage your customers to increase their lifetime value. The AppCard Dashboard offers brick and mortar businesses greater insight into the health of their business than ever before. AppCard’s patented technology captures 100% of item-level transaction data, in real time, and works with any POS system. AppCard delivers actionable insight to business owners via the AppCard Dashboard, where users have access to over 100 reports detailing transactions and product sales across locations. By adding an AppCard Rewards Program, business owners are able to also capture customer identities and associate them with item-level transaction data. Combining customer identities with real-time transaction data allows business owners to truly know their customers, and to provide a personalized, customer-centric experience. AppCard’s data-driven marketing campaigns automatically deliver the right message, to the right customer, at the right time, via SMS, email, or in-app push notifications.
As a Sales Rep for AppCard, you will be a part of a fast-paced sales team working in a true startup environment. We need someone who is a true hunter and keen on expanding AppCard's client base. If you are the type of person who can make an immediate impact and believe in what we're building, this is the role for you!
- Focus new business development primarily on decision makers of multi-location retailers, QSR's and some service based businesses across the nation.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Ability to adapt to both short and long term sales cycles
- Manage a high volume of sales calls and appointments
- Deep understanding of the loyalty space and explain the AppCard value proposition
- Minimum of 3 years selling a successful product
- A true hunter, willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of CRM (preferably Salesforce)
- Strategic thinking, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree and/or relevant work experience
- POS experience
- Network or rolodex of multi-location merchants
- Enrolled/actively participate in 5+ loyalty programs
- Technical skills
- Competitive salary and attractive commission structure
- Stock options available
- Your choice of health benefits
- Weekly meetings over delicious beer!
- Startup environment, strictly enforced casual attire!