AppNeta is the only network performance monitoring solution that delivers deep, actionable, end-to-end network performance data from the end-user perspective. With AppNeta’s SaaS-based solution, IT and Network Ops teams at large, distributed enterprises can quickly pinpoint issues that affect network and business-critical cloud application performance, regardless of where they occur. AppNeta is trusted by some of the biggest Fortune 1000 companies, including 3 out of the 5 largest corporations in the world, as well as 4 out of the 5 largest cloud providers. For more information, visit www.appneta.com.
AppNeta is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing family, becoming an integral member of the team that drives our technical success. AppNeta is forging new ground, assuring performance as enterprises transition to Cloud services. Your voice will direct the AppNeta product team to prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners. As a member of our Sales Engineering team you are not reading a playbook, you are actively solving challenges never before seen in the world's largest enterprises. This is a position that supports the inside sales team in our Boston office.
- Tight coordination with Sales team in determining and meeting customers' needs and advising on deployment architecture.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Confer with customers to assess deployment needs and to determine criteria for successful product trials.
- Research competitive solutions and positioning to highlight differentiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong knowledge of current network solutions and technologies required with Cisco Certified Training or related technical certification strongly desired.
- Previous sales engineering or Network Engineering / IT Operations experience required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, this role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits and technical advantages of the AppNeta solution.
- Working knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 application operations and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.