Sales Operations Manager
As of Feb. 1, 2018 Crowdtap is now Suzy. Suzy is how leading companies harness collective insights from millions of consumers worldwide to deliver real-time intelligence. For more information, visit asksuzy.com and join us on our new LinkedIn page: http://bit.ly/SuzyLinkedIn
Our sales team is growing rapidly. We are looking for a hands-on Sales Operations Manager who will drive enablement, increase productivity and support the operational needs of the sales team.
The Sales Operations team is responsible for reducing friction in the sales process and improving overall sales performance. You’ll be working throughout the entire sales process from sales training, sales strategy, to improving the utilization of our sales tools and data.
The ideal candidate loves data, analytics and has a passion for efficiency. This role is crucial to our sales process as you’ll be providing the entire sales team what they need to perform better and close more deals.
- Data and Technology: ensure the sales team has the best sales tools, and cleanest data to perform at the highest level. Onboard new vendors and rollout of tools to the sales team.
- CRM: ensure CRM data is being entered and organized correctly. Run reports, and surface strategic insights as needed for executive team. Constantly improve and align system to the sales process.
- Enablement: ensure new and existing sales team has the training, updates, and sales collateral to have effective conversations with customers.
- Cross-Functional Initiatives: collaborate with internal stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, - Success, Finance, Product on strategic initiatives. Monitor and analyze sales pipeline and sales team performance. Help with forecasting and reporting to executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in sales operations or sales enablement OR have previous experience in an analytical role such as management consulting or investment banking
- Experience in and knowledge of modern sales and marketing tools is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and expert in Excel
- Prior experience using a CRM like Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels in the organization
- Startup experience a plus, but not required