Customer Success Manager
Augury is building a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We work with our partners to enable Digital Transformation by providing superior insights into the health and performance of the machines they use to make products, deliver services and improve lives.
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives and users to ensure successful adoption of our product
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend new features to our product team
- Analyze usage metrics and identify opportunities for increased user adoption
- Maintain strong working relationship with Augury team members to increase customer satisfaction
- Bachelors’ Degree from Undergraduate Institution
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management or consulting.
- Experience with SaaS software solutions in a startup environment preferred
- Mad people skills – you can get along with anyone, anywhere at anytime as well as influence others
- Strong customer focus and service orientation with superb written and oral communication skills including emails and presentations
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences; good listening skills to translate requirements from non-technical personnel into requirements for our product team
- Aren't afraid to have hard conversations, think on your feet under pressure, and resolve issues both internally and with clients
- Collaborative, data-driven team player with strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally to Israel up to 25%