Customer Success Manager
Machines Talk, We Listen. Thats more than a tagline here at Augury, its what we do. We connect vibration and ultrasonic sensors to smartphones to detect machine malfunctions before they happen. Our analysis is executed in real-time and results are displayed within seconds.
- You will be - above all else - an Augury expert
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives and users to ensure successful adoption of our product
- Obtain customer feedback and recommend new features to our product team
- Analyze usage metrics and identify opportunities for increased user adoption
- Maintain strong working relationship with Augury team members to increase customer satisfaction
- Bachelors’ Degree from Undergraduate Institution
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in customer success, account management or consulting.
- Experience with SaaS software solutions in a startup environment preferred
- Mad people skills – you can get along with anyone, anywhere at anytime as well as influence others
- Strong customer focus and service orientation with superb written and oral communication skills including emails and presentations
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences; good listening skills to translate requirements from non-technical personnel into requirements for our product team
- Aren't afraid to have hard conversations, think on your feet under pressure, and resolve issues both internally and with clients
- Collaborative, data-driven team player with strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally to Israel up to 25%