Account Executive - OPTIONAL REMOTE
Basepair is a next-gen sequencing (NGS) data analytics company dedicated to accelerating the scientific discovery. We focus on scalable data analytics solutions to simplify and expedite analysis workflows without requiring investments in costly computing resources and specialized personnel. We have developed our solutions with one goal in mind – a scientist should be able to focus on making scientific discoveries, without worrying about managing large data volumes, struggling with computing infrastructure or constructing irreproducible analysis workflows. We bring together latest technologies in cloud computing, workflow automation and interactive visualization to NGS data analysis. Our customers include leading academic institutions and research centers as well as consumer genomics, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and agri-genomics companies.
Scientists and physicians at Harvard Medical School, NYU, UCSD, etc. use Basepair to make breakthrough medical discoveries in cancer, AIDS, etc, and provide better medical care to patients. Founded by a scientist from Harvard Medical School, Basepair is driven by the mission to use technology to improve healthcare. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage startup. We’re a small team, working closely together to make people’s lives better! Your voice will be heard and you will have the autonomy to set your vision. We strongly encourage ongoing learning to be the best in your position. We provide a competitive salary, meaningful equity, excellent healthcare and other benefits.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
- Run demos and diagnostic meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Support CEO on Enterprise deals
- 2+ Years SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Patient and persistent
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients